Workshop on Ethical Hacking of IoT Device
Following are the major learning outcomes of this training workshop:
1. A basic knowledge of IoT hacking and how IoT devices are designed towork and how to protect your infrastructure with these devices comingonline.
2. Plan a vulnerability assessment and penetration test for IoT devices.
3. Execute an offensive penetration test using standard hacking tools inan ethical manner.
4. Finally performing offensive ethical attacks against IoT devices.
21 November 22 to 23 November 22
Mode of Training:
The audience should have technical background and knowledge of IoT devices and hacking
Technical Content to be Covered:
Investigating IoT Concepts
1. Understanding of IoT
2. Advanced information gathering and Reconnaissance
3. Identify, Analyze and Rank Vulnerabilities
1. Top IoT Threats
2. Tools for offensive IoT Hacking
3. Case study: The Target Breach
1. Demo of performing offensive attacks on IoT devices